This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.

New Patients (previously registered with NHS)

Patients of all ages are welcome to join our practice. You can change doctor without giving a reason or without the consent of your present doctor. All you need is your current medical card or you can fill out the application form below and take it to the doctor of your choice for signature. If you have lost your medical card, you can apply to BSO for a replacement.

For an application form to change your doctor Click here

For a replacement medical card Click here


First time registration and entitlement to NHS services

In order to register with a doctor and obtain a medical card you need to fill in an application form. This form is called an HSCR-1. It is available in a range of other languages. Please click on the respective links below to download the form in translation. The form should be presented to a doctor of your choice in the area in which you reside. This form is also available in any doctors' surgery.

HSCR-1 (ENGLISH) Entitlement aid (ENGLISH)
HSCR-1 (ARABIC) Entitlement aid (ARABIC)
HSCR-1 (BULGARIAN) Entitlement aid (BULGARIAN)
HSCR-1 (HUNGARIAN) Entitlement aid (HUNGARIAN)
HSCR-1 (MANDARIN) Entitlement aid (MANDARIN)
HSCR-1 (POLISH) Entitlement aid (POLISH)
HSCR-1 (ROMANIAN) Entitlement aid (ROMANIAN)
HSCR-1 (SLOVAK) Entitlement aid (SLOVAK)
HSCR-1 (TETUM) Entitlement aid (TETUM)

Content courtesy of Business Services Organisation, Northern Ireland.

The practice does not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender, social class, religion, sexual orientation, appearance, disability or medical condition.

Health and Social CareThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website